This is an overview of the information contained in a patient chart.
- From the Dashboard Click the Open Chart drop-down
- Select patient from the drop-down, this will open in a new tab in the EHR
The home page of the patient chart has different sections with links to other areas of the patient chart.
- Billing Diagnoses: shows all active diagnosis
- Previous Appointments: last three appointments
- Upcoming Appointments: next three appointments (up to 180 days in the future)
- Documents: last four notes, including intake note and three progress notes
- Medications: active medications
- Allergies: active allergies
- Pending Lab Requests: list of pending lab requests
- Patient Tasks Due: list of tasks that are due
- New Medication: add a new medication
- New Allergy: add a new allergy
- New Lab Request: create new lab request
- New Patient Task: create a patient task
To access more detailed information, click on a specific item on the navigation menu of the chart.
Here is a list of definitions for each tab in the patient chart:
- Overview: summary of the patient's chart
- Diagnosis: access to all active diagnosis
- Documents: access to all documents associated with the patient. Note: The maximum file size is 50 MB, and the total maximum upload size is 500MB.
- Medications: list of all active / discontinued allergies
- Lab Requests: list of all tasks and goals
- Measurements: preview of all measurements
- Family History: List of family members / associated psychiatric problems
- Lab Panels: list of all lab results
- Codes: list of each charge and associated CPT code
- Image Results: list of all image results
- Transfer of Care: list of incoming summary of care / outgoing transfer of care
- Measures: list of all scheduled and on-time measures issued
- History: audit log of all activity in patient chart