Patient Payments can be applied on the Apply Patient Payment page by doing the following:
Click Billing | Apply Patient Payment
- Choose the patient that received the service in the Patient Drop-down Menu
- Indicates date the payment is being applied in Payment Date. This field is defaulted to today's date
- Enter the check or reference number for accounting purposes (optional)
- Enter the payment amount
- Choose the Payment Type from drop-down box
- Click Get Unpaid Transactions in order to find the specific charge to assign this payment to
- Click in the yellow Apply box of the specific charge and type in the relevant dollar amount.
Once all monies are assigned and the Unapplied box in the top right corner reads $0.00 then click Save or Save and Print Receipt on the bottom right corner of the page.
- Clicking Save and Print Receipt will download a PDF receipt that can be shared with the patient. This can be completed with any form of payment.